The quality, environment, safety and health policy (also known as QESH) is implemented and integrated in every department and unit’s management and daily routine (including goals and objectives, risk and environmental surveys, etc.) The environmental policy is an integral part of employee guidance, training, and certification. The policy is forged into the job description and requirements of every company employee. Furthermore, the company verifies that each of its subcontractors and suppliers comply and work according to the policy and the high standards it sets.
In order to comply with the demands and objectives of the policy, Metal Finishing & Plastic LTD sees itself obligated to act according the following manners and principles:
- Maintain a high level of awareness to any environmental effect that might be caused by the product and to identify, evaluate and control safety, health and environmental hazards.
- Minimize employee risk level whether completing a new task or during the cessation of an existing activity.
- Develop and supply low risk level products and services.
- Optimize energy and substance use, while maintaining the use of natural renewable resources in a reasonable level and minimizing negative environmental effects.
- Conduct and make use of relevant research in fields such as the environmental impact of raw materials, products and processes, emission materials and waste. The findings of these studies will be processed and used to minimize negative environmental impact such as those stated above.
- Maintain emergency preparedness plans in collaboration with the relevant authorities and local communities’ emergency services, while acknowledging the possibility of inter areas ramifications.
- Contribute and assist to the development of public policy and governmental programs encouraging educational initiative. Raise awareness to the issue of environmental protection, quality management policy, safety and health.
- Examine and reassess the policy throughout pre- defined periods and readjust it according to the relevant conditions, laws and regulations.